Sunday, December 8, 2019

Pre NAAE Experience: How Can Professional Development Help Me?

This coming week I will be attending the National Association of Agriculture Educators Conference in Anaheim,Ca. I have been to several conferences with the National FFA but, never one to focus on my skill set as an educator.

Here are some questions I have before I experience this trip:

For my future administration:
Do you value professional development? Is there any funds set aside for teachers to attend professional development?
For your cooperating teacher
What professional development have you attended over the years? How do you pick what you attend once you are there?
For one my your cohort:
What are your goals for this week? How did you select what workshops to attend?

No comments:

Post a Comment